- Fixed: GPS reception problems
- Fixed: The serial number of the device changes after a factory reset or an operating system reinstall.
- Please download the "PhoenixCardV306.zip" and "xTAB-50.zip" compressed files to a desktop PC or laptop.
Hashes for the "PhoenixCardV306.zip" file: SHA-1 hash: 35b8344249808e96e1c3ac8f3b4b4bce764bb14e MD5 hash: 1476bb2bcd9f6dbe9a77ec9841f82877
Hashes for the "xTAB-50.zip" file: SHA-1 hash: 43e66720ddd0a94d9598c05e37126a0acad7c533 MD5 hash: 531eb69a348c8d2b71c913c1abc2513f
- Create a temporary folder on the PC, and uncompress the downloaded .zip files into that folder.
- Connect an empty microSD card to the PC.
- Start the PhoenixCardV306PhoenixCard.exe application. The application works on Windows 7 system only. If you use a memory card reader device which supports multiple cards at the same time, the following message may appear in the application:
"Find X device, Please select correct the one."where X is larger than one.
In this case, please use the device manager to disable those drives which are not associated with the microSD card. After that, the following
"Device OK, the size of the device is xxxx M."message will appear.
- Select the drive letter of the microSD card from the drop down list.
- Click on the "DiskCheck" button.
- Click on the "Img File" button, then select the downloaded and uncompressed "xTAB-50.img" file.
- Click on the "Burn" button. Wait until you see the
- Click on the "Exit" button to close the application.
- Remove the microSD card from the PC with safe removal.
- Turn off the xTAB-50 GPS device. Insert the microSD card into the device.
- Connect the AC charger to the xTAB-50 GPS device. The software update will start automatically.
- The update procedure will be finished when the progress bar reaches it's full state and the device turns itself off.
- You can remove the microSD card. Please turn on the device after the successful update.
(It's recommended to format the microSD card after the update. So further software updates won't be started by accident.)